4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Very good

Amazing, hilarious, and a great sequal to one of my favorite flash series. Rock on Victor!

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Above Average

I enjoyed it. But the idea of it lacks so much issue. Why are they here? I mean I know he challenged him but can we get SOME background? Now the art is too outlined and has too many one colors but the animation was really nothing rong. And I am not an action junky but to be honest there wasn't enough of it. But overall it wasn't bad. Good song choice as well.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Hilarious

you clearly have talent. Well done that was very funny.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Pretty awesometastic

I enjoyed the previous two and granted I was dissapointed when I learned you would have to pay for the third I plan on purchasing it when I grab a few bucks. I enjoyed the demo. It provided more than just a post-apocalyptic world, it offered the chance at revenge according to the game. I mean you just came back from hell and you want to kill the destinaed ruler of the demon race. And you want to complain about the tag and say everything as terrible? The graphics are very...breathtaking to say the very least! Now the music was dark and spooky, and the gameplay was easy to handle other than going to a menu without pausing to use a power. But it's fine. Overall it was enjoyable and I am glad to have played the demo to prepare for the full game.

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Alright

Get some of your reasearch and ,math right. 129 times 72 is 9288 that in half equals 4644

Phantox responds:

:(.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Very interesting

Ok I will give you that the plot is a little Resident Evil-esquee but hey I like Resident Evil up until five. The idea of making it a choose your own adventure in my opinion was pure genius. great work.

Fate of Kirbknown Fate of Kirbknown

Very well done

Good job. I love Kingdom Hearts and you just made my day with this song. It is very well done and even this version captures Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Nice job.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Good

Reminds me of an evil devotion. Nice work as usual

Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX) Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX)

Ohh

Very good. Interesting beat. You have inspired me to do a remix. I liked that so much. Good job

Vincent Valentine-Empty Vincent Valentine-Empty

Pretty good

I despised Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus but even this must be given credit. It is a good picture and interesting to look at. Very well done.

Massively Multiplayer Epic Massively Multiplayer Epic

W00T!

Incredible. Kirb I saw your picture on Deviantart. I like your art. It is very impressive. I like TTA for what it was and to be honest, I enjoy your new stuff you make after cancelling the series. i look forward to your future projects dude! Happy Thanksgiving!