Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Pretty awesometastic

I enjoyed the previous two and granted I was dissapointed when I learned you would have to pay for the third I plan on purchasing it when I grab a few bucks. I enjoyed the demo. It provided more than just a post-apocalyptic world, it offered the chance at revenge according to the game. I mean you just came back from hell and you want to kill the destinaed ruler of the demon race. And you want to complain about the tag and say everything as terrible? The graphics are very...breathtaking to say the very least! Now the music was dark and spooky, and the gameplay was easy to handle other than going to a menu without pausing to use a power. But it's fine. Overall it was enjoyable and I am glad to have played the demo to prepare for the full game.

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Alright

Get some of your reasearch and ,math right. 129 times 72 is 9288 that in half equals 4644

Phantox responds:

:(.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Very interesting

Ok I will give you that the plot is a little Resident Evil-esquee but hey I like Resident Evil up until five. The idea of making it a choose your own adventure in my opinion was pure genius. great work.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hm...

One thing to say...amazing best thing thing arena game ever this may be your last thing thing game in general but i loved this one!!

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

this is a response to 8941

have you beaten thing thing 4? if you havent well trust me when i say there wont be a thing hting 5 but there might be a thing thing arena 3 you have to beat thing thing 4 to know that there will be nothing after that

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

good

it was pretty good but a little too hard